Thursday, July 1, 2010

New

New
New,
everthing is new
a new day
a new begininng
a new chapter
new feelings
what in the world do you do with all the new?
Does anyone really know?
I try to explore the feelings and I get hurt, humiliated, scared
Its undescribable the new feelings I feel.
They are amazing.
When I am around you
I just cant explain it.
I am so happy, nothing could go wrong,
I just laugh my heart out.
I laugh at everything, sometimes it's crazy how much I laugh.
My stomach fills with pure butterflies.
It feels so right, everything,
But at the same time it all feel so wrong
Why does it feel so wrong.
I cant figure any of this out.
Your my very best friend.
Ever, I can count on you for everything.
Your always there. Phone call or text message your always there.
So what now?
What is the possible ending now?
The new beiginning?
The new chapter?
Do I go ater it all!
Oh my, all the
New!

No comments: