Sunday, October 10, 2010

Laughter

Laughter

I hear laughter,

That’s a sound I have not heard in a while.

Normally its pain, sorrows, screams.

But never laughter.

But now as I sit in my room I hear pure laughter. Laughter,

Please don’t hide yourself every day.

Your surely I sound I like to hear once in a while

Sure going a way for a little bit is alright but not always.

Please

Laughter

Do you mind staying in my pocket so that tomorrow

When the tears and sorrows are back

I could just pull you out to hear you for a little bit!

The laughter is my favorite sound but it’s been gone for too long.

Laughter?

Please stay till things have cleared up.

Come every time things are bad or tough.

Because you see I could really use you right now.

Please, Please

My dearest laughter

No comments: