Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Song of My Heart

The song of my heart

The song of my heart is loud, expressive, dying to be heard.
Hoping, wanting, and needing a simple friend.
My heart song is loving, calm, and at peace.
It sings to you, the one of my dreams,
My heart song is simple,
a simple need.
My heart is filled with emptiness without you.
My heart sings to you, the one and only.
My heart questions each and every step it takes into the openness.
It questions what is going to happen to it after a simple heart break.
After the next up, and then the next down,
the next tragic ending of a new story!
My heart song is on a roaller coaster of life.
Everyday is a different story a different chapter,
a different note to my heart song!
Everyday it tries something new, it tries a new key, a new height.
My heart song is willing.
This is my heart song!

No comments: